We've already passed the big sale rush. What's next? The spring and summer collection of course!
We've been looking forward to this for a while now: what will become the trends for s/s 2015?
We made you a little overview of the most returning and outstanding looks from all of the fashion weeks.
1. Bohemian evening gowns // Not just any kind of boho, but especially lots of maxi with loads of prints and golden details.
2. Trouser suit // And here we also recognise special details: lots of prints, shine, glitter or combined with outstanding
3. Gingham checks // Bye big checks and stripes we saw during winter. Hello "napkin" kind of checks.
4. Suede // We vind coats in this soft fabric, skirts and lots of bootcut pants.
5. White dresses // Whether you're getting married in 2015 or not, white dresses are totally hot! Especially with a touch of lace.
6. Denim // Jeans keeps on returning, but always in its own way. This time we see lots of dresses, jackets and pants (of course).
7. Flower power // Flower prints are very popular. The more outstanding, the better!
8. Festival-ready // The festival look just received a new side. We can put our ripped shorts aside this summer and make way for
the "stolen from my boyfriend jacket".
9. Crop tops // Even pore popular than last season is the crop top where we show a bit of our belly. Especially combined with a
10. Fringes // Ooh yes, lots of fringes! On dresses, skirts, coats & jackets. Wherever we can put them they'll be ;)